Account Management | London, UK
The leader in revenue and billing management for media, Placements.io is helping the world’s most influential publishers, broadcasters, and eCommerce companies manage and grow their advertising businesses from order to revenue.
A member of the Account Management team reporting to the SVP of Account Management, the Sr. Director, Account Management is responsible for delivering on client and Placerment.io global and regional business objectives, managing all post-sales activity for Placements.io customers, and delivering on-going growth of existing accounts. The Sr. Director will have significant ownership and responsibility for business results across their region and be a key voice in the development and execution of near- and long-term regional strategies.
Placements.io is a fast-growing start-up and you will have an incredible opportunity to make an immediate impact. This role is perfect for someone with strong industry knowledge who has a wide range of strategic, commercial, and technical skills, who also wants to be a high-visibility player with a direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. Strong analytical skills are desired, including the ability to develop assumptions and action plans based on data.
- Build and maintain enduring relationships with clients as their trusted adviser at-all levels of the organization. Leverage relationships to grow business partnership optimizing for shared goals and objectives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities, and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and the competitive landscape.
- Leverage knowledge of Placements.io offerings, data-driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Drive the evolution of commercial relationships through the exhibition of long-range strategic planning and execution, including revenue forecasting, resource, and asset allocation and clearly measured business milestones.
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients, highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs and identifying new opportunities
- Play an essential project lead role: define, manage & delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issue resolution.
- Be a leader in driving cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery. Drive indirect (and direct where required) resources through shared goals and outcomes.
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams, including the executive management team. Improve internal knowledge based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices, playbooks, and marketable client success stories.
- Provide input to help shape product roadmap and Placements.io
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher because you want to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools to build better businesses and solutions for themselves
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in Account Management or other related client-facing roles managing relationships at senior-levels
- Understanding of, and experience in, technology-enabled advertising
- Proven track record of growing large complex accounts
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An innately collaborative personality; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and account development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- 25 days’ holiday per year + public holidays
- Pension plan and life cover
- Private health and insurance (including optical and dental)
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.