Account Management | Seattle, WA or New York, NY USA
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
We are seeking a client engineer to help provide Account Management and our clients with a technical advisor. The ideal candidate will support Account Managers with technical acumen to help support client IT and Information Systems stakeholders; document and solution complex technical requirements; translate and liaise client technical needs with P.io Product and Engineering teams; continuously identify, optimize and execute solutions for client problems through the P.io platform; develop solution proof of concepts for new features and experimental solutions; and be the main point of contact for escalated technical support issues.
This is a high-visibility role where you’ll lead customer engagement initiatives enabling mission-critical workflow for enterprise level publishers. We’re looking for someone that will become the voice of the customer, while collaborating with our industry expert founders and experienced leadership team. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded, thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment, and is excited to be part of a growing team that is committed to delivering innovation.
This position reports to the Director of Account Management with technical oversight from our CTO.
- Partner with Account Management, Solutions, Product, Engineering and the leadership team to drive P.io’s strategy and vision
- Navigate complex business requirements and manage project scope with rigor, balancing customer requirements with P.io’s business goals, ensuring fair outcomes for both
- Ability to identify feature gaps (enhancements or blockers), at-risk accounts, potential up-sell opportunities and communicate to the team so everyone is aligned. Upsell opportunities should be discussed with the Director of AM first
- Detail-oriented, help track requested features against all clients, and follow up with any updates to the client in a timely manner
- Sponsor customer business objectives to elicit the full scope of deployment project and take ownership of the outcome across the full client delivery lifecycle
- Solve for complex technical challenges that may be required to get P.io products and services to work end-to-end in our customer’s environment
- Highly proficient in communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust communication to the target audience (CTO, IT/Ops Leads, etc.) with the primary goal of product deployment achieving successful customer adoption
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers. Specifically, act as lead technical expert for any support escalations from the client; establish regular check-ins with the client; and keep apprised of new P.io platform features and functions
- Own incident and issue management; coordinate necessary resources to ensure critical issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders, and ensure the client follows through on mutually agreed tasks
- 7+ years of technical account management, consulting, product, or IT experience
- Ideal candidate will have been a product manager, solution architect or consultant, data or senior business analyst, or tier 3 support at a SaaS product company or Systems Integrator. Adtech experience would be beneficial but not required.
- Must have experience working in implementing or supporting one or many SaaS products. Ideally any of the following:
- Google Doubleclick
- Freewheel MRM
- Strong experience in working with data – data extraction, manipulation & import
- Proven ability to successfully drive client outcomes
- Ability to balance customer requirements within the overall strategy/roadmap of P.io
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interface with external and internal partners
- Expertise in applying consultative methodologies and techniques to uncover opportunities
- Ideally an understanding of AdOps workflows and Order Management Systems
- Ability to travel internationally (20%) and work international hours on occasion
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.