Visual Presentation Designer (Contract)
Marketing & Design | Seattle, WA or New York, NY USA (Remote Considered)
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
Because of our industry leading technology, both our client list and hiring needs grow month over month.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
In This Role You Will Be
- Creating visual assets for branding/identity, and designing powerpoints.
- Effectively and proactively communicating your design thinking, ideas, concerns, and blocking issues to the CEO & Founder.
Additionally, You Might Be
- Designing for our websites, microsite redesign, and one pagers.
- Assisting with content management on current WordPress site, or possibly developing a Webflow site.
- Before we hold company events, you will be creating event related decor and accessories: with our company logo: Posts, Gifts, T-Shirts, Newsletter and invites.
The Ideal Designer Will Have
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- A familiarity with web technologies as they pertain to design, including website and marketing materials for a fast growing startup.
- An understanding of best practices for marketing, sales, social media design production with clean, organized digital files
- A solid understanding of HTML/CSS (this position will require some website work, complete re-design depending on experience)
- Must be able to finish projects in a timely manner
- Responsive web design experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite as well as programs like Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD
- UX / prototyping experience preferred
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume (.pdf) & portfolio, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.