Account Management | Seattle, WA or New York, NY USA
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all post-sales and post -implementation activity for Placements.io customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution. You will be a key driver of growth within existing accounts by identifying and capitalizing on additional revenue opportunities through relationship development strategies.
You will also help develop the Placements.io impeccable brand of unmatched client satisfaction and support through lightning quick responses and meaningful solutions. You will have significant ownership and responsibility for what you work on, every day. Placements.io is a growing start-up and you will have an incredible opportunity to make an immediate impact.
This position reports to the Director of Account Management.
- Accountable for customer retention and additional revenue potential (cross-sell and up-sell) within your client base
- Provide dedicated account management to mid-market and enterprise clients
- Become an expert in Placements.io solutions and provide recommendations solve varying client needs
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Solutions, and Technical Support teams to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly business reviews
- Be the bridge between your client’s needs and our Product Development Team
- This is a nurturing role with a sales aspect
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- MUST be a self starter
- 4-7+ Years in Account Management, Management Systems Consulting, Customer Success or Technical Support
- Proven Experience in Growing Accounts Consistently
- Incredible Attention to Detail
- Project Management Experience is a plus
- Strong Sense of Estimation and Time Management
- Strong Presentation and Client Communication Skills
- Ability to travel internationally (20%) and work international hours on occasion
- Ideally CRM and/or Digital Media Experience with one or more of the following: Salesforce.com, Google Doubleclick, AppNexus Console, NetSuite
Approximately 15% – 20% travel to client locations.
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.