Support | Seattle, WA or New York, NY
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
PIO is seeking a versatile and proven technical services engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This role serves as a technical resource bridging the gap between engineering and customer success. We’re looking for a motivated, self-start who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment. This role will support Placements’ team and customer end-users by providing hands-on technical troubleshooting and support.
Working alongside our largest customers solving their most complex challenges, resolving questions on architecture, performance, recovery, security, and everything in between.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve emergent issues with the data pipelines developed by our Client Services team, working with other teams to escalate and follow-up as necessary to ensure the reliability of data to our customers.
- Provide advanced direct support and expertise on PIO’s platform services to our users, both internal and external.
- Consult with the delivery teams on how best to architect and develop their data pipelines to be reliable, performant, and maintainable.
- Advise our Product and Engineering teams on features that will make our platform easier for customers to use and more efficient for you to operate and maintain.
- 3+ years of technical support, systems experience in SaaS
- Experience describing the structure, characteristics, and behavior of software to assorted team members who consume it
- Exceptional software troubleshooting, testing, and debugging skills
- You’re empathetic with the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to figure out solutions that will best solve their needs or fix their issues
- You enjoy knowledge sharing, team collaboration, teaching and learning from others
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, or other CRM and issue & project tracking software.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science is desired
- Bonus Points – if you have adtech, e-commerce, Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, and/or ad server experience.
- Ideally candidate would have a software, support, and/or consulting background as a technical consultant, data or business analyst, tier 3 technical support, or technical account manager.
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.