Product | Seattle, WA or New York, NY USA
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
Because of our industry leading technology, both our client list and hiring needs grow month over month.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
At Placements, you will make our users happy (*) by automating and improving the tedious parts of their job. You’ll touch all facets of our product as we build out the next iteration of our core web app and integration platform. You’ll design features along with our founder and the rest of our dev team, and you’ll be responsible for their development through to production. You’ll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you’ll have a life. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
Best of all, you’ll work with a small, smart, and driven team that’s not afraid to experiment with new technologies in order to accomplish our mission.
*seriously, they get pretty happy.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
- Experience with not only the design but the usability and interaction journey of our users. Candidates must be able to understand our users and any design must solve a functional problem. This must be demonstrated through the ability to create customer journey maps.
- Must be fluent in the Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks.
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, visual creativity and proven experience in telling stories, building visual systems, generating iterative based designs, and delivering comprehensive specifications.
- PLUS – Ruby on Rails would be nice.
- Strong preference for a M.S. graduate from a reputable HCI program such as Carnegie Mellon, GIT, Michigan, UW, MIT, Cal or Parsons.
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume (.pdf) & portfolio, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.