Engineering | Taipei, Taiwan
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
We are looking for a QA Functional Engineer to help us deliver exciting new features and experiences to our growing list of clients that includes Walmart, Sky Broadcasting, IAC, and Newscorp.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product managers and the engineer team to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
- Coordinate test efforts between geographically distributed teams, vendors and agencies to deliver the highest quality product
- Build test strategies and test plans to cover multiple features in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Manage functional, qualitative, and performance testing efforts
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues
- Report and track for data quality, and using that data to drive conversations around product quality and development health
- Participate in application troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- Support developers before, during and after deployments
What we’re looking for:
- Solid understanding of test methodologies and iterative development
- Knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- SaaS experience
- PostgreSQL & ElasticSearch
- Backend servers and APIs
- Ability to thrive while working in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Proven track record of successful contributions to the release of high-quality products
- User-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- 30 days of PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.