Bourbon is unique — One of the most strictly regulated sprits, containing exactly 51% corn. The other 49% can contain different combinations of rye, wheat and malted barley — giving Bourbon its distinct flavor characteristics.

Your advertising business is unique — While 51% of digital advertising may be direct, 49% consists of other channels, such as programmatic, audience extension, and social. At, we help media companies find the perfect revenue recipe — so that your business is as distinct as Bourbon.

See what’s on our tasting menu:

W.L. Weller
“A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.”

Jefferson’s Reserve
“An aroma of gentle, creamy vanilla, soft spices and dried fruits that open up to notes of toffee, roasted corn and tobacco, before leading to a lingering, dry finish.”

Michter’s Small Batch
“An aroma of apricots, nutty dough and cracked pepper, along with notes of sweet corn and vanilla on the palate. The finish is well-balanced, and ends with notes of raisins and plums.”

Noah’s Mill
“An aroma of dark coffee, vanilla, raisins and toffee. The initial hints of figs, dates, and dark fruits give way to notes of cocoa, marmalade, berries, roasted nuts and toffee, and lead to a lengthy, spicy finish.”

Basil Hayden’s
“A spicy aroma of breakfast tea and peppermint bark. On the palate, the rye grains are evident, as are the cracked pepper and honey notes. The finish is clean and dry, leaving a pleasant aftertaste.”

We hope to see you there!

Interested in scheduling a private meeting with a team member at DMEXCO? Click here.

Bourbon descriptions courtesy of