Senior Account Executive
Sales | New York, NY USA
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
Funding (Series A) – VC’s include Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital and Revel Partners, a group of seasoned exec’s who have led successful companies in ad tech and digital media.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for a software sales pro with deep experience in the digital advertising space, who enjoys identifying and cultivating relationships that lead to new business opportunities to exceed revenue goals. The Account Executive will manage a list of premium accounts and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales, based in New York City. The role requires the ability to travel frequently (when COVID subsides).
- Prospect target accounts as well as accelerate all qualified leads assigned
- Lead sales presentations on the Placements.io order management system, to new prospects, focusing on the key features/functions leading to meaningful business outcomes
- Partner with Sales Engineering on all strategic pre-sales meetings to tailor the customer experience
- Partner with SVP and prepare proposed quotes and contracts for potential clients
- Control the deal cycle through contract negotiation and signing
- Leverage events and marketing collateral to compliment sales efforts
- Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Present quarterly business review to SVP
- BS / BA or experience equivalent
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience with a proven successful track record
- Experience selling into media companies and a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape preferred
- Experience with enterprise software such as OMS, CRM, ERP, and/or various ad technologies.
- Strong business acumen, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience and comfort in working directly with the C Suite
- Must be willing to travel frequently, as needed to close new business opportunities
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.