G&A | New York, NY USA
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements.io is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
In this role, you will be supporting the CEO and executives at Placements.io (85% supporting the CEO, 15% supporting other executives). Your day will not only consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, but also anticipating how your Executives will want these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you will have to balance the needs and requirements of multiple parties and be ready to pitch-in wherever necessary. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives. You are a proactive thinker and planner who is always at least 10 steps ahead.
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate ever-changing needs
- Manage the CEO’s and Execs’ calendars meticulously and thoughtfully, coordinating all meetings and calls, including video conferencing and team events
- Coordinate CEO’s personal relationships: driver, housekeeper, doctors, etc.
- Manage all travel and expenses, ready to handle complicated international itineraries and last-minute changes
- Manage the Seattle and New York office (both virtual during COVID and in-person once we return to the office)
- Manage HR Onboarding, company’s social media, and events (both virtual during COVID and in-person once we return to the office)
- Plan and manage team events and offsite meetings, including ushering contracts through the procurement process (both virtual during COVID and in-person once we return to the office)
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Keep tabs on team morale & track feedback – constantly looking for ways to improve communication, team camaraderie, etc.
- Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed
- 4-7 years experience supporting multiple executives, or other relevant experience working directly with executives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
- Significant experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work well on a team but is also confident handling projects independently
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
- Highly prefer previous experience as an EA for tech founder
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.